Motivational, Affective, Social, and Cultural Aspects in Knowledge Management, Collaboration, and Technology Enhanced Learning
This wiki is focussed on gathering material and events on motivational & affective aspects in technology-enhanced learning and related fields, e.g., knowledge management, or social software. It also covers aspects related to the interdependence of organizational culture and motivational or affective aspects. It has been initiated as a result of the MATEL 2010 workshop at Barcelona.
To contribute to the wiki, you need an account. Just request an account from here - you can fill out information about yourself, which will then appear as an overview. This way you will also be added to the mailing list.
New: We are creating a bibliography on Mendeley around MATEL topics.
- MATEL 2016, Lyon, France, September 2016 ?
- MATEL 2015, Toledo, Spain, September 2015
- MATEL 2014, Graz, Austria, September 2014
- MATEL 2013, Cyprus, September 2013
- MATEL 2012, Saarbrücken, September 18/19, 2012
- Track on Motivational and Affective Aspects in Competence Development at Professional Training Facts 2011, Stuttgart, October 2011
- MATEL 2011, Palermo, Italy, September 20/21, 2011
- Track on Knowledge Maturing & Organizational Development at Professional Training Facts 2010, Stuttgart, October 21, 2010
- MATEL 2010, Barcelona, September 28, 2010
- Motivation im Wissensmanagement, KnowledgeCamp 2012, Hochschule Karlsruhe
- Motivation und kulturelle Barrieren bei der Wissensteilung im Enterprise 2.0 (MKBE 2011), Chemnitz, Germany, September 11-14, 2011
- MSKWM 2011, Conference on Professional Knowledge Management, Innsbruck, 21st of February to 23rd of February 2011